General terms and conditions
1) Pricing is EX-WORKS ROME, ITALY, VAT taxes excluded and in EURO. The prices indicated in the price lists of NBL Vitolo srl shall be considered only “INDICATIVE”, being the binding price only the one specified in the ORDER CONFIRMATION sent to the customer by E-mail or fax.
2) In any case of conflict between the norms and/or terms of the Order Confirmation of NBL Vitolo srl and the norms and/or terms of the Price Lists of NBL Vitolo srl or of these General Terms and Conditions, the norms and terms of the Order Confirmation shall prevail. Otherwise, the General Terms and Conditions shall be applicable.
3) The contract of sale shall be binding only when NBL Vitolo srl will send in writing an Order Confirmation.
4) The delivery of the goods shall occur when NBL Vitolo srl gives the goods to the customer or to a forwarder authorized by the customer to pick the goods at the warehouse in Rome, Italy, via Alexandre Gustave Eiffel, 100.
5) The terms of delivery expressed in the Order Confirmation are intended to be only INDICATIVE. The delay shall not constitute a breach of the contract of sale.
6) Personalisation or imprints shall have to be required by the customer. In such case, the customer shall have to specify in the order sheet the positioning of the print and send an Artwork (logo, in JPG or TIF). NBL Vitolo srl assumes customers are authorized to use trademarks for reproduction. NBL Vitolo srl assume no liability in eventual intellectual property disputes.
7) Imprint running charge (to add to product unit price): One colour, one position silk screen printing or hot print or high frequency imprint, for items to manufacture: from 100 pcs. up to 1000 pcs.: € 0,26 per piece EUR 80 for set up and die charge. Additional colours or other quantities or other personalisation methods or print on items from stock: call for a quotation. In the GEMLINE catalogue and price list, 1 colour silkscreen or 1 hot imprint is usually included. For any additional colour or position there is an additional charge of EUR 0,50 per pc.
8) With the delivery (art. 4), the customer shall check that the goods do not have visible defects. Eventual claims for non visible defects shall have to be transmitted to NBL Vitolo srl within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date. By receiving such claims, NBL Vitolo srl shall investigate in its sole judgement whether such claims are sensible. In such case, NBL Vitolo srl shall repair or substitute the products with others of the same value.
9) Eventual defects or non conformity of the goods shall not authorise the customer to delay or avoid or reduce due payments.
10) In case of Force Majeure or Acts of God, NBL Vitolo srl shall be entitled to postpone its obligations or partially or completely terminate the contract of sale, not having the customer any right to claim damages for this.
11) Lead time: normally the production takes 6 weeks. If shorter production time is required, please call our sales department for the first available date. The delivery in Europe by truck normally takes 2-7 days. The customisation of the items in stock normally takes 7 days.
12) Payment terms: -30% in advance at the order, by bank transfer (please fax us the bank’s receipt) -Balance, by bank swift 5 days before shipping; alternatively, international bank cheque on delivery (C.O.D.). -Upon request, a Letter of Credit or even a Stand by L/C, can be considered
13) Samples: for any catalogue item, the price of the sample is the one indicated in the first quantity pricing, plus freight charges (normally by UPS, DHL, etc.; we do encourage the customer to use her/his specific carrier, by giving us the account no.).
14) Packaging: in bulk/cartons, see shipment list. For special packaging in GIFT BOXES and/or poly bags, please call our customer service for a quotation.
15) Over/under runs: we reserve the right to under or over ship by 5% and invoice accordingly.
16) Cancellations and modifications: cancelled orders will be invoiced for all work done prior to cancellation. Cancelled orders will not be accepted, if the merchandise has already been printed. Any request of a modification of an order, shall be confirmed by NBL Vitolo srl in writing. Verbal cancellation or modifications shall not be accepted.
17) Catalogue colours: photographic colours might not be representative of true product colours.
18) Fabric or leather variations: fabric or leather dye lots may have some colour or quality variations. Our suppliers pretends a tolerance of 10% in terms of colours and quality. We do require to our customers the same tolerance.
19) In case of disputes or litigations, the governing law will be the law of Italy.
-Pens and writing pads shown in the catalogue are used only as props and do not come with NBL Vitolo products, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. -
“Alessandro Venanzi®” is a registered trademark of New Bag Line s.r.l.
“Gemline®” is a registered trademark of The GEM Group, Inc., USA.
“Samsonite®” is a registered trademark of Samsonite Spa
ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY IF CONFIRMED IN WRITING BY OUR SALES DEPARTMENT